How to Clean & Use Your Spectra Breast Pump April 19, 2016 20:38
Here are some helpful tips about cleaning your Spectra Canada Breast Pump!
First time use
- Sterilize all parts of the breast shield kit excluding the tubing using your preferred sterilization.
- You DO NOT need to sterilize the tubing as it will not be in contact with your breast milk.
- And DO NOT sterilize the breast pump body.
After each use
- Disassemble and wash all parts of your breast shield kit that come into contact with your breast and breast milk and wash in warm soapy water and rinse it in clean water and airdry on clean towel.
- Keep parts covered when not in use.