Boob Maternity & Nursing Multi Way Assymetric Maxi Dress Emma
Back by popular demand: the dress from Boob's collaboration with stylist Emma Elwin last year. Now with a new, soft cap sleeve. There are a dozen ways to wear it either as a tunic or a dress. Knot up the skirt at the side or the front – or fasten the snaps along the side slit and wear it down. Our original horizontal nursing access is built into the bodice.
- Dual function for pregnancy and nursing
- Boob’s original coverfold nursing access
- Round neckline, cap sleeves and a high slit in one side that can be fastened with two snaps
- Can be worn as a dress or tunic
- Can be tied up with a knot at the side or around the stomach for a draped fit
- Asymmetric cut; length in the middle of the back: 119 cm (46.9”) in size M
- Machine wash warm (40°), dry flat
- Material: 95% lyocell and 5% elastane
- Certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Made in Portugal
I love this new piece!! I feel like my old self when I put this on!! Thank you!!