Seraphine Maternity & Nursing Bamboo Lounge Short Sleeve Pyjamas Anette
Save on Seraphine – Avoid getting hit with a duty bill; we pay duties, brokerage and shipping!
Sooooo soft and soooo flattering. This maternity and nursing set is an excellent lounge-wear, sleepwear, having visitors and being-on-duty-24/7 with-baby outfit.
Made in the finest stretch jersey with 95% natural bamboo viscose, these essential little black maternity pjs will make you re-evaluate your definition of soft.
Draping like liquid silk over your curves, the low-rise bottoms sit comfortably under your bump, while the short sleeved empire top offers a flexible fit before, during & after pregnancy.
Once baby is born, these are the perfect style for lounging at home in the early weeks, with a stylish crossover v neckline which pulls aside for easy nursing access.
Bonus that you can dress up the top with a pair of jeans and it doesn't look like you left the house in your pjs!
Made in natural bamboo fabric, this fantastic fabric is hypoallergenic and possesses antibacterial qualities, it is also temperature regulating and wicks away sweat or any moisture quicker than cotton or artificial fabrics - perfect with a newborn in the picture!
The Séraphine brand always manages to come up with elegant and practical solutions in their maternity designs, and these extra comfy black lounge pyjamas are no exception.
This set is ultra-breathable; the natural Bamboo fibre is also hypoallergenic and possesses antibacterial qualities.
The trousers have wide-cut legs and a comfortable, stretchy waistband that sits just below the waist. They are designed to fit your expanding shape without ever feeling tight. Soft and smooth next to the skin, these pyjamas are comfortable to wear for relaxing at home, and a must for the hospital bag.
Why we love them:
- Practical and chic: maternity PJs that are great to relax and receive guests in but also very comfortable to sleep or for the hospital bag
- Bamboo is a fibre that is naturally adapted to being anti-allergy, anti-bacterial and breathable
- French design from the creative Parisian Cécile Reinaud
- High quality at a reasonable price
- Durability and versatility: the size and shape of the Camille pyjamas allows them to adapt to the body as it changes shape, and makes them suitable to wear even after the baby is born
- With Seraphine you’ll feel glamourous and chic! It’s one of the brands most in demand by celebrities, and popular with the Duchess of Cambridge who chose Séraphine in many official engagements.
- 95% bamboo
- Easy nursing access
- Crossover v neckline
- Two piece pajama set
- Short sleeves