1. Take professional photos. I felt like such a dinosaur that I avoided photos and of course the one photo that does exist is me at 9 months pregnant shot with awful light and from a brutal angle.
2. Wear light colours. Whites, creams, pastels, soft greys will keep your photos light and airy.
3. You can let your personality stand out by brightening up your photos with some bright colours if you wish, just try to stay away from any patterns that may conflict with another family member’s outfit.
4. Stay away from logos, same for cartoon characters if children will be included in the photos.
4. Go extra on hair & make-up. It's easy to get washed out in photos so even if you are not a make up person - go extra - your everyday or work day make-up routine won't show as well in photos.
5. Remember, you look better than you feel .The hormones of making babies are no joke! When you look back at these photos, you will realize what a hottie you are!!