Boob Maternity & Post Pregnancy Organic Merino Wool Leggings
Literally the most comfortable (and flattering) leggings you've ever worn. Made of the softest merino wool, which breathes while it warms and is naturally moisture wicking. No overheating - pure coziness. Cut to fit just as well before, during and after pregnancy. The high waist can be folded up or down over the stomach, as you like. Wear them for the warmth or just because they’re awesome.
- Machine wash in a wash bag on the wool cycle. Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or use fabric softener. Hot tip: Because wool has self-cleaning properties, you can air your top between uses so you do not have to wash it as often.
- Inseam: 65 cm (25 1/2”) in size M
- Sustainable material: 94% organic wool (mulesing-free) and 6% elastane
- Machine wash in a wash bag on the wool/delicate cycle; dry flat
- Certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Certified according to GOTS
Please refer to size chart and if in between sizes, please size up.
|Size:||Correspond to US size||Hip measurement|
|XS||0 - 2||88-91 cm|
|S||4 - 6||92-96 cm|
|M||8 - 10||97-103 cm|
|L||12 - 14||104-110 cm|
|XL||16 - 18||111 - 117 cm|
Our production takes place in Portugal, Turkey, Italy, Greece, India and Morocco. We place high demands on our suppliers when it comes to environmental and social responsibility and we only work with factories that respect our Code of Conduct. We don’t just hunt for the lowest price and the speediest delivery. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with producers that share our basic values about human rights and caring for the environment.
CLOTHES TESTED FOR HARMFUL CHEMICALS
For us, it is important that our clothes are free from harmful chemicals. Therefore, we require that our suppliers comply with the EU chemicals regulation REACH. Our garments are also certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, which means that they are tested for harmful substances. We promise clothes you can safely wear next to your skin and baby.
These are so soft and comfortable. I bought these at 4 months and wish I'd done so sooner. They're my favorite maternity item. I expect they'll keep me warm all winter. Highly recommended.