Make My Belly Fit Maternity & Babywearing Universal Zip Adapter + Jacket Extender + Warmth Layer
The Universal Jacket Extender is a softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. While baby-carrying with a soft-structured front-carrier, wrap or sling, the extender expands your jacket around you and your baby, for close comfort and warmth while outdoors.
The unique design slides over and secures onto most brands and sizes of zippers allowing you to switch between jackets with ease. For different-length jackets, simply reposition the extender for ideal coverage or fold the top down on shorter jackets. The Universal Adapter can also be used without the extender during early pregnancy and post-partum where just a few extra inches are needed.
Warning: Not suitable for Metaluxe zips. See below to verify if your zip is Metaluxe.
- Designed to slide onto most zips, brands and types of jackets (rain, down, parka, long and short jackets).
- Watch a DETAILED DEMO here.
- Long pull-tabs and high quality zips make zipping easier.
- Plastic snaps and elastic strip to control the width for a better fit. Snaps also help with shortening the top on short jackets and while baby-carrying.
- Snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth (included). Simply remove for milder days.
- Universal Adapter includes stop-system to make sure it stays in place on your zip and prevent any sliding.
- 27" (70cm) long, one-size fits most. 12" (30cm) wide at it's widest and tapering down to 7" (17cm) at the base.
- Made from high quality softshell, polar fleece, YKK zips and proprietary clips.
- Softshell is 3-layer with a micro-fleece lining (98% polyester, 2% Spandex), waterproof and breathable membrane and outer shell with a durable water-repellency coating (DWR).
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not dry clean.
- Lovingly made in Montreal, Canada.
Identifying Metaluxe Zippers
Compare the outside of your zip to the unique saw-tooth shape in the photo below.
The color can be silver, gold or another darker color. The material is plastic however is designed to look like metal.